Just reading all the threads on here...

Quite a lot of people, such as myself, had problems with Steam. The game installed okay, but when we went to load it, it said "Football Manager 2010 has stopped working" and then nothing happened. It was pretty frustrating for about an hour last night but the solution turned out to be very simple.

It was fine for me. All of these posts on here are crazy...people love to complain. Rather then turn their brain and try and resolve it themselves or rather than do a quick look and get into the fix they would rather come on here and complan. Don't worry about it it is no big deal if you have problems it will be easily fixed.

Yea the ~200 people with issues posting on here represent every person in the world who bought the game today...jeez!!

I'd say 0.1% of people have had issues and mostly due to their own neglegance! Get a grip!!

Didn't have a single problem with installation. Used Steam.

You'll find that the threads on here are biased. The people having problems with the game will come on to say so. The people not having problems with the game are playing the game.

I'm just having a pause whilst I download some badges.

Don't judge the whole by the few.

Archived