Mistaaaaaaake.

I'm afraid not. The option is for certain countries where people are more commonly referred to that way around. You'll have to start a new game to revert to default system i'm afraid.

Bummer. 2 seasons in and flying along so no chance im starting again. Guess im stuck with being referred to as L Andrew for the rest of my career. :(

Thanks for the replies.

As jayahr says you can resign then add yourself as a new manager and take over your team.

What about the rep ive built up over the 2 years? Dont players play better when they've been under your control for a while, know your tactics and management style etc etc. If i add a new manager isnt that going back to square 1?

What about the rep ive built up over the 2 years? Dont players play better when they've been under your control for a while, know your tactics and management style etc etc. If i add a new manager isnt that going back to square 1?

Unfortunately it is :(

However you could choose a different (higher experience) playing experience status when creating the new manager. That should do the trick.

You would still loose your history and possbile good relations with players and other managers :( but that's obviously still far better than starting all over

(amazed you managed to play two full seasons already :eek:)

Unfortunately it is :(

However you could choose a different (higher experience) playing experience status when creating the new manager. That should do the trick.

You would still loose your history and possbile good relations with players and other managers :( but that's obviously still far better than starting all over

(amazed you managed to play two full seasons already :eek:)

Think i'll just stick and suffer for my stupidity.

I was lucky enough to be chosen to test FM10 hence my 2 full seasons. I didnt go out and buy it at midnight and stay up all night playing on it.... honest.... ;)

Ah, a tester! You'll regret admitting that when the complaints begin!! :)

Im amazed that it's been a good few hours and most of the issues seem to be with installing. Hope that's a good sign. I may be biased but i certainly think FM10 is the best out-the-box version so far. :thup:

I'm afraid not. The option is for certain countries where people are more commonly referred to that way around. You'll have to start a new game to revert to default system i'm afraid.

Well, I think that this is a good option because I live in Singapore and most people are referred to their first name! :D

Archived