My game wont install

I am trying to install the game opted for the option where dvd needs to be in drive rather than stream. I get up to the point where it says Please wait Football Manager 2010 is being configured for your system this may take a moment. I get a spinning circle but doesn't seem to be doing anything.

I have closed it uninstalled this is my second attempt at installing it but just doing the same as before, first time I quit the game loaded but I coudn't find the game installed in my programme menu.

I have installed mine fine. Try re-installing in offline mode using the Disc. Make sure you run as Administrator and do not use any programs whilst it is installing.

Jack

I opted to install using the disc the two times I tried :(.

I am trying to install the game opted for the option where dvd needs to be in drive rather than stream. I get up to the point where it says Please wait Football Manager 2010 is being configured for your system this may take a moment. I get a spinning circle but doesn't seem to be doing anything.

I and quite a few others have had problems with getting the the game to install from the disk. Firstly make sure that both your directx and java are fully up to date then removed completey any previous versions of the game including demos. You should also check your registry to see that entries have been removed. The part where it says that the game is being configured for your system took ages for me as well but it eventually did work.

I personally think that there might be some issues with any on-disk copy protection that the are using but thats just my opinion and obviously I have no way to prove this. I hope you get the game working soon.

Archived