Why I so love my Girlfriend

9AM I was woke up to the sound of my usual coffee being placed beside the bed as my girlfriend kindly does so very often,

As I removed my head from to blanket I was greeted with a copy of FM10 with a note attached saying I Love you.

She had got up early and taken our son to Tesco's especially to buy the game for me and I never even mentioned it to her

She has also done all the cleaning and ironing that we share So I can play FM10 all day

now that's what I call love.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9AM I was woke up to the sound of my usual coffee being placed beside the bed as my girlfriend kindly does so very often,

As I removed my head from to blanket I was greeted with a copy of FM10 with a note attached saying I Love you.

She had got up early and taken our son to Tesco's especially to buy the game for me and I never even mentioned it to her

She has also done all the cleaning and ironing that we share So I can play FM10 all day

Sounds like something off the Carlsberg adverts..

Having two houses at the moment, we are kind of empty in the wallet, but nevertheless my girlfriend e-mailed me today to go out and buy it because she knows how much I love it.

After carefull consideration... I did. She's the best!

Ive been in hospital recently so Ive got plenty of recovery time to play on fm, having not pre-ordered the game i thought I would have to mention it to her this weekend but when I woke up this morning she had left the house. I heard her coming in and when she came upstairs she had a copy! Very excited, just selecting the leagues to play in now :)

The rings on her finger I intend to do so very soon.

The best thing about it is I am not back in work now until Tuesday so that's alot of FM time on my hands.

The little one stay's at his grandparents on the weekends too so I am so in my element right now

Today has made me realised how much I do love her and I couldn't be more grateful to her

The rings on her finger I intend to do so very soon.

The best thing about it is I am not back in work now until Tuesday so that's alot of FM time on my hands.

The little one stay's at his grandparents on the weekends too so I am so in my element right now

Today has made me realised how much I do love her and I couldn't be more grateful to her

what a wet nose.

grow some cahoonas and act like a man not like a soppy teenager

Guilty conscience perhaps? Maybe she's accidently dyed your favourite shirt pink and is trying to make up for it :p

She sounds lovely. Don't take it for granted. You're a lucky guy.

Me and my girlfriend starting going out on the 27th of Oct, 2008 so basically it has been just over a year. She bought me FM last year and she said she'll get it for me this year as our anniversary present but I'll have to wait till it comes out! I might be getting FM every year as my anniversary gift; does a gift get any better?

i got my game yesterday evening and was about to start playing at around 10 (had football training) my GF text me from upstairs asking me to come up for a cuddle! me thinking this was my lucky day went up and all i got was to cuddle her while she fell asleep and i got to stay there beside her completely frustrated

She sounds brilliant. Don't forget to return the favour some time. :thup:

9AM I was woke up to the sound of my usual coffee being placed beside the bed as my mum kindly does so very often,

As I removed my head from to blanket I was greeted with a copy of FM10 with a note attached saying 'You owe me £29.99'.

now that's what I call motherly love.

Fixed this for you.

haha, nice quoting.

I can't help it Barnzy; I'm ugly, have no banter, am grossly overweight and spend all my time testing Football Manager. Women are just so shallow these days...............

:D on the bright side you have a job a lot of men would kill for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theBantams View Post

She sounds brilliant. Don't forget to return the favour some time.

@ wonky - hey wonky, whats he gonna do, buy her housework manager 2010 , ho ho

Archived