Has anyone finished 30 seasons

Or if not, how far have people got?

I can't find the game where I am (in English), so I will pick it up this weekend in the UK, if I know that it is stable. A few threads on here worry me a little.

thanks

Or if not, how far have people got?

I can't find the game where I am (in English), so I will pick it up this weekend in the UK, if I know that it is stable. A few threads on here worry me a little.

thanks

I finished the career yesterday for the first time out of all the FMH games released.

I was a little disappointed with the final message though the complete career breakdown (final league positions) was good as a reminder as i had a few clubs during my career.

I think the final message said something like, "greatest ever manager who will be sorely missed".

This is my intro to the handheld series. I was more or less forced to pick up a psp due to my travel schedule, but from experience I always have 2 or even 3 save files running and rotate them each save.

With the amount of time you put into management games like this its common sense to do so.

I managed to get to 30 seasons in the original PSP game Football Manager handheld, got to about 22 seasons in FMH07 and am currently in my 7th season in 08. trying to find time around exams and job.

Archived