Mac Download pricing error?

I just noticed that it seems the pricing for FM10 on Esellerate is £29.99. But it's also €29.99. Guess what, it's also $29.99. I mean, it's consistent but I wonder if it's an error on SI's part. After all I could buy the game in USD and pay £18 compared to buying in sterling and paying £29.99.

So a heads up to SI if it's an error and a heads up to Mac people, it seems the game is nice and cheap at the moment. :)

I just noticed that it seems the pricing for FM10 on Esellerate is £29.99. But it's also €29.99. Guess what, it's also $29.99. I mean, it's consistent but I wonder if it's an error on SI's part. After all I could buy the game in USD and pay £18 compared to buying in sterling and paying £29.99.

So a heads up to SI if it's an error and a heads up to Mac people, it seems the game is nice and cheap at the moment. :)

Hmmm, I was charged £23 through eSellerate... :confused:

You have the add 15% VAT on the USD 29.99.

Still doesn't come to £29.99 and you'd have to add VAT to £29.99 too. My point is that SI is selling FM in three different currencies $,£ and € and all priced at 29.99 in those respective currencies.

If someone buys at £29.99 they are paying more than $29.99. We happen to sell via Esellerate so I know how it can happen so thought SI might want to look into it but perhaps they don't mind selling to people in the UK at $29.99. Very cheap price for Mac buyers!

Archived