New to Steam question

You purchase from steam- then go to "my games" and click download- it should be quite straightforward.

Cheers man. Have you done this? Just a few people on the forum seem to be struggling with Steam, last thing I want to do is have to wait any longer for my FM fix! :D

Cheers man. Have you done this? Just a few people on the forum seem to be struggling with Steam, last thing I want to do is have to wait any longer for my FM fix! :D

if you have a decent computer/laptop you should have no problems with this, i downloaded from steam last night and i was playing by 12:30

if you have a decent computer/laptop you should have no problems with this, i downloaded from steam last night and i was playing by 12:30

Cheers Mezzledinho. It's just with all the rubbish that went around last year via Steam, I want to be sure I'm making a clever purchase.

Cheers Mezzledinho. It's just with all the rubbish that went around last year via Steam, I want to be sure I'm making a clever purchase.

ye i know what you mean,i was wary aswell but it is really easy,its not the cheapest but even asda and tesco etc are selling it at £30.

Ill jump in and ask here too,new to steam myself

Installed,downloaded,patch too,100% ready but the game wont launch

?? Never got any activation key or anything

what am i missing/doing wrong

please help

Are you getting a particular error message when trying to launch the game or is it just not launching?

HI

How do I close steam and still run the game or do you need Steam to be active. I would like to play it offline but when I try and close Steam it says one or,more apps running please close them. I have looke din settings in steam but cannot find anything that allows me to run offline.

Any help please?

K..:)

HI

How do I close steam and still run the game or do you need Steam to be active. I would like to play it offline but when I try and close Steam it says one or,more apps running please close them. I have looke din settings in steam but cannot find anything that allows me to run offline.

Any help please?

K..:)

save and exit FM, then shut down steam, load up FM again from the desktop shortcut and it should bring up an option of 'start in offline mode' click that and then it should work without being online.

Archived