Day 1 In-Store Pricing Thread

I'd like to open this thread for people who go out and buy the game today from a retailer to inform the rest of us how much they paid for it. The reason being I am going to run out to a shop after work to grab it but I don't know which one to go to and I'm a sucker for trying to find the best price.

So, reply to this thread when you've bought your copy and tell the rest of us how much it was in your shop!

UK

Blockbuster - £24.99 (1pswich)

Sainsburys - £24.99 (wroenaldinho, mintchip, RooneyRonaldo, Mortified Penguin)

ASDA - £27.71 (forbsie, cjseven)

Tesco - £27.71 (fulham_mic, eboue)

GAME - £29.99 (1pswich)

HMV - £29.99 (1pswich)

PC World - £29.99 (azzy_red_devil)

Smyths toy store: £29.99 (willboy)

Ireland

HMV (Ireland) - €34.99 (GrahamFM)

Game (Ireland)- €39.99 (GrahamFM)

GameStop - €44.99 (Braenn)

Norway

Elkjøp - NOK 300 (hassebasse80)

Finland

Tilt - Pelaajan pelikauppa 54.95€ (tps4ever)

Sweden

GameStop - 549 skr (Mino)

Don't suppose anyone has been to a Morrisons or Blockbuster? Both just round the corner from work so wondering if worth it or holding out and picking it up in Leeds city centre on the way home.

We're getting unconfirmed reports that Sainsburys are knocking it out for 24.99. Can anyone in the know confirm this? Other than that, has anyone visited Morrisons?

Just bought mine in sainsburys (Dewsbury) and i can confirm it was £24.99 and they have plenty on a special promotional stand!

Had to laugh im 19 and i know i may have a baby face still, but the old ish woman who served me on the till asked me if i was old enough to buy this game, i laughing pointed out it was a 3 haha, must of thought they was violence in the game or football hooligans who knows. Apart from that spot on!!!

Sainsburys £24.99 is Confirmed!

Cheers Guys, Happy Gaming! :thup:

Oh so much difference. I wanna return it to GAME!

Is price-gap a proper excuse?

Most stores adhere to this I think, especially if you can prove the difference. If nothing else they may be willing to refund you the difference?

I have been told the Morrisons will not be selling the game.

??? I love Morrisons. They do marvelous pork shanks for under a couple of quid. But aside from that, why wouldn't that want to stock FM??? Sainsbury's seem to be getting my vote. Competitive and in stock.

Just been into game to pick up my copy. I asked whether they price match, she asked me where and when I said sainsburys she said no, they don't price match supermarkets as they sell at a loss!!!

My arse do they sell at a loss, no worries I shall give sainsburys my custom instead, can't play on it till I get home from work anyway.

Jay

Archived