HELP!!! InstallAnywhere doesnt work

What OS are you running? You could try browsing to the DVD, and in the main folder is the Setup.exe (it has the SI Logo on it). Right-click on it and choose Run as Administrator. That could fix it.

What OS are you running? You could try browsing to the DVD, and in the main folder is the Setup.exe (it has the SI Logo on it). Right-click on it and choose Run as Administrator. That could fix it.

Thanks but i have tried that. Once again the InstallAnywhere counter counts to 100% then it thinks for bit, then nothing else. I am using Vista.

Still no luck. Gets to the same point every time.

I am trying this fix from 2009 forum.

My computer will not read my DVD disc

You can download the game in Steam without using the disc using the game code you have from your purchased game.

Download Steam from here - http://store.steampowered.com/about/

Install Steam on your computer

Once installed, open up Steam

Go to My Games

Go to Activate a product on Steam

Enter your Activation Code found on the back of the manual. (Use http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/ to see you got all the 0's and o's right)

Steam should now download your game.

Hi

Does anyone know where i can download an upto date eg to 29/10/09 fm2009 data update please

and

Does anyone know where i can download fm2009 data patch for full game starting from season 97/98 or earlier please

i have a 98/99 season but it only included the EPL

Please help me

I get the same problem it says please wait Football Manager 2010 is being configured for your system this may take a moment then doesn't do anything after 30 mins so I close it and says are you sure you want to quit, football manager will not be installed.

I had the same problem.

I think it is connected with Java.

Resolution is simple.

Create new administrator account on you windows.

Install the game on this new account.

Then you can delete this account.

You can play on whatever account you want :)

--

p

I have bought a boxed copy in Australia and when i try to run the installer it loads up InstallAnywhere to 100% then nothing else happens.

Can i install the game without it? What else can i do?

Archived