Er, how do I actually download it?

I had a thought - if I use a 2009 set of logos, what happens to the clubs that were promoted last season. I.e. they will be in the Prem this year so the game won' t have their logos. The logo pack won't have it 'cos they weren't in the Prem last year.

The 2009 logos will work; each team has a "personal id number" and these numbers haven't changed from 2009-2010.

So FM10 will look up the team id number in the logo file and then match it to the team screen it relates to. A newly promoted team will show its logo in the EPL (if you have that logo copied from the 2009 directory).

Hope this helps.

btw; download by clicking the mirror1 or mirror 2 link.

The 2009 logos will work; each team has a "personal id number" and these numbers haven't changed from 2009-2010.

So FM10 will look up the team id number in the logo file and then match it to the team screen it relates to. A newly promoted team will show its logo in the EPL (if you have that logo copied from the 2009 directory).

Hope this helps.

btw; download by clicking the mirror1 or mirror 2 link.

Thanks. I've downloaded it and successfully extracted. Now what do I do? Do I just copy it into my FM file? Any particular part of the file?

Archived