Where do I see achievements?

This might be an extremely silly question, but where do I go to see what achievements I have received for FM10?

Yes, I downloaded through steam before someone asks if I didn't.

I almost feel stupid asking this, but I get rather excited about this sort of thing :o

Shift Tab to get the Steam overlay up.

Go to "community" - "my control panel"

Then click on "view games".

Go to FM10. Click on "stats". And they should be there.

I expect there's an easier way to do it too :)

Anyone else have a problem with the "First Victory" achievement? I've won several games, but I never got that achievement...

Anyone else have a problem with the "First Victory" achievement? I've won several games, but I never got that achievement...

Just checked and I got the first victory achievement after winning in a CL qualifier. Have you just won friendlies or any competitive matches, as it needs to be a competitive match to gain that achievement.

Just checked and I got the first victory achievement after winning in a CL qualifier. Have you just won friendlies or any competitive matches, as it needs to be a competitive match to gain that achievement.

I've won all kinds of competetive matches. Still no achievement. Maybe it'll work after a restart.

Hi, just wondering if you need Steam to be online for your achievement to register or will it still register if you are in offline mode. Also do the achievements reset for each new game you might start. ie ... if you play a season and get say 15 achievements but then decide you want to restart with another team or different database etc, would those 15 achievements already have been achieved. Thanks in advance for any help.

im having the same bloody problem with the hat trick achievement, ive had hattricks in 2 different games. After the first one it popped up that i had unlocked it but it doesnt show on my stats record.

Anyone got a scooby on how to fix this!!

Hi, just wondering if you need Steam to be online for your achievement to register or will it still register if you are in offline mode. Also do the achievements reset for each new game you might start. ie ... if you play a season and get say 15 achievements but then decide you want to restart with another team or different database etc, would those 15 achievements already have been achieved. Thanks in advance for any help.

nah its like ps3 and xbox, you have as many games as you like!

To find your achievements...........click on the community tab on steam..........itll ask you to create a steam id and profile, and save it

then up top in the blue bar at the top of the page there will be 'view profile tab'

then on the right hand side it will have the games you have recently played and then under fm10 there should be 'view stats'!

Archived