Logos for English Premier?

This is not a request, its a question... :)

Do I remember wrong, or wasnt there logos for premier league teams in the demo?

Atleast now with the full game, I get no logos for teams in eng premier league, there are logos for lower division....

So do I remember wrong or....?

There wasn't logo's, kits or anything else like that for Premier League sides. There hasn't been in all the time I've been playing, and there probably won't be for a very long time.

You can download logopacks easily, from sites like sortitoutsi.net :thup:

EA sports have an exclusive deal for premier league rights for the next couple hundred years, until the year 2300 I believe, so it will be a very very long time ;)

There wasn't logo's, kits or anything else like that for Premier League sides. There hasn't been in all the time I've been playing, and there probably won't be for a very long time.

You can download logopacks easily, from sites like sortitoutsi.net :thup:

I grabbed some logos/kits from sortitoutsi, but am not sure where to install. I put the file folders into:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\sigfx\graphics

But nothing shows up when I start the game. is there a different folder I should be targeting?

Yep

C:/Documents & Settings/Your Documents/ Sports Interactive/ Football Manager 10/graphics

You may need to create the graphics folderyourself.

I made a new folder, and nothing happened. Do I need to do anything with the "skin cache?"

Is anyone playing with EPL icons/kits in the new game yet?

Archived