Editor

You sure the files are correct?

On the editor, press 'Test Nation Rules' and see if it has any problems.

By the way, you don't really need to merge them. You can use as many editor data files in one save as you like, I find it easier to find them when they are not merged.

You'll know if it worked because this will happen when making a new game;

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

EDIT:

There should be a drop doen menu when starting a new game and your saved data base should be there I think. :)

That's not quite right anymore mate. The things we create are editor data files, which work on top of the database. The database we use is the official one, and then we load editor data files on top of this database (like in screenshot 2).

It makes the files a lot smaller and easier to use. :)

That's not quite right anymore mate. The things we create are editor data files, which work on top of the database. The database we use is the official one, and then we load editor data files on top of this database (like in screenshot 2).

It makes the files a lot smaller and easier to use. :)

Sorry to be miss leading! You can always rely on good old Jam boy!!! :)

and test nations rules where is that button because I can't find it:P

This is the 'Test Nation Rules' button

This is what it'll say if it works alright

This is along the lines of what it'll say if there is a problem. In this instance, you can see that the 'Season End Date' is actually before the 'Season Start Date' and, as the season needs to be at least 4 months long.

Try clicking on 'Test Nation Rules' and see what appears. :)

so busy that you just jump strait in there???.

in the blog section theres a link to video tutorials. only takes 5minutes each?.

i make a new scottish set up and everythings working perfect.

18 team league with 2 lower 20 team leagues. and a home nations cup for england, wales, irland and scotland.

Archived