FM10 Launch problem

Hey, i cannot access any other part of the forums at the moment due to the forum overloading? so ill post my problem on here. ive Downloaded FM10 via steam and when i click to open the game it comes up with "Football manager 2010 10.1.0f84847 has stopped working - a problem caused the program to stop working correctly"

any ideas to what the problem is??

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting that message, but first I'm getting a message upon failing to install the patch, saying that it's of all things, a 16-bit program and Vista refuses to run it. Very, very bizarre. 16-bit hasn't been in for years and years. Why would this patch want to be 16-bit?

Hey, i cannot access any other part of the forums at the moment due to the forum overloading? so ill post my problem on here. ive Downloaded FM10 via steam and when i click to open the game it comes up with "Football manager 2010 10.1.0f84847 has stopped working - a problem caused the program to stop working correctly"

Same here. I'm sure it will sort its self out but very disappointing

My mate has got the game working successfully through Steam.

I have the same problem as the first guy who made the thread, Football Manager 2010 has stopped working. Re downloading to try and fix that but got to 50% and its gone back to download starting... and been stuck on that for 15 mins now.

Exact same problem - demo worked - I have uninstalled. The loading box stays up for 1-2 seconds then disappears.

Says im missing a .dll file when i try to run the game through the directory

downloaded via steam

same thing with me

Although i found those .dlls in internet, and put it in the System folder of Windows, the game does not work anyway.

It always asks for a new .dll file.

Very Frustrating Stuff.

same problem, pretty much, The launching fm10 bar comes up, then nothing happens. I tried doing it manually going to the fm10 icon in the steamapps folder and when i try from there i get an error message saying steam_api.dll was not found and saying a reinstall might fix the problem. I deleted the demo a couple of weeks back.

Archived