Downloading Via Steam and Installing on Laptop

I'm going to download FM 2010 via steam and install it on my pc but I also want to install it on my laptop so I can play it elsewhere however I can only get an internet connection on my laptop within my house.

Will it be possible for me to install it on both my computer and my laptop and play it, presumably in offline mode, on my laptop when I can't get an internet connection? I know some steam games require to always be connected to the internet but I may be wrong which I hope I am.

F***ing steam!

:-)

I'm going to download FM 2010 via steam and install it on my pc but I also want to install it on my laptop so I can play it elsewhere however I can only get an internet connection on my laptop within my house.

Will it be possible for me to install it on both my computer and my laptop and play it, presumably in offline mode, on my laptop when I can't get an internet connection? I know some steam games require to always be connected to the internet but I may be wrong which I hope I am.

F***ing steam!

:-)

You can play offline.

However you could buy the game in store and play on your laptop with the disc in tray? Sounds like it might work better for you? Or download a digital version from the other digital downloads that doesn't require being online?

Archived