Getting fired.

If you get a message in your inbox stating that the board is disappointed in you, blah blah, and a poor result in your next match could seal your fate - are you automatically fired if you lose?

I remember 3 times it happened to me during the demo (one of them came when I was on an 11 game unbeaten - 8 wins 3 draws, so it was odd) and fortunately I won 2 of the matches, drew the other, but I was wondering if a loss in that game really does seal your fate.

He said it happened in the DEMO - which was available in MI too. Though they thought it was mission impossible...

YOu re right, just got a bit excited. Been staring at the steam screen for two hours now and still says it will be released in about an hour.

STEAM SURELY DON T MESS AROUND. THEY WANNA CONFIRM THE HORRIBLE REPUTATION THEY HAVE AND RELEASE THE GAME A FEW DAMN DAYS LATER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE.

Haha, no I don't have the full version - finished the demo and am looking to prepare better for my real playthrough. It still says 3 hours for me, maybe I need to relog or whatever...but I have to leave for a while so I won't be able to play the game for another few hours yet. Anyways, anyone have a response?

Archived