off to the asda

Are you sure ASDA is selling the game?

I went into 2 ASDAs today (just co-incidentally, I wasnt looking for it) and neither of them stocked any PC games. And one of them was a huge 24hr shop, so unless they are making a special event of selling this specific game, I doubt they will have it.

I believe you mean "can't, It's".

There is an apostrophe button on your keyboard, it doesn't bite. Use it.

Chill out please fellas. Don't want to start having to delete posts etc. Keep it on topic.

Cheers :)

Good luck to those of you who do manage to get it from Asda. Not their biggest fan ever since they wouldn't let me buy some alcohol because I had my little brother with me!! haha

off to the asda now to get me game

best be on them shelves at midnight like he told me on the phone

You quoted him and he said that ASDA told him he could buy it at midnight. So they should be selling it if they tell him they are!

Have you ever seen the people working at ASDA? Those are on the front line, customer facing, imagine what the ones that man the phones are like......!!!!!!!!

Seriously, they'd win the numpty top trumps.

So I hope those people going to ASDA get their games but I had heard that ASDA isn't selling the game, I hope I'm wrong!

You quoted him and he said that ASDA told him he could buy it at midnight. So they should be selling it if they tell him they are!

i generally tell customers anything at work to get off the phone/away from them, think i'll leave it until the morning in hope that the patch will already be sorted by that time

Are you sure ASDA is selling the game?

Last year I got my FM09 from my local ASDA (fairly small, the other 1 near is 24 hour), although they didn't have any other PC games in store or even any shelf space (they still don't) but they had about 30 copies on a small trolley behind the entertainment desk till area. I've no idea about this year but I imagine its the same.

Chill out please fellas. Don't want to start having to delete posts etc. Keep it on topic.

Cheers :)

Good luck to those of you who do manage to get it from Asda. Not their biggest fan ever since they wouldn't let me buy some alcohol because I had my little brother with me!! haha

Lol sorry, was just a bit of omg-the-game-is-almost-here tension being released.

I just got back from asda and im so fuming i could not control myself there, they had their delivery of them cancelled to tht store til morning and when i rang up TWICE they said they already had it instore and i kicked off, fair to say i think someone is gettin the sack tomorrow and i got a managerts number so they gona try do some kinda discount for me, not that im going to buy it from there, back to blockbusters tmoz for me(Y), asda are *****!

Check this one out. My local 24 hr ASDA say that it's not going to be released until... wait for it.... NEXT WEEK! How about that, huh. Absolute idiots. Me and my friend explained to him that he had gotten it wrong and that it's out at 00:00 am. But no, once his wife, his actual wife backs up his claims, how (?!) may I add, then he won't have any more and walks off. Has Sega phoned them two up and personally told them that it's been delayed. I honestly just laugh out loud. Oh well, it was an experience. Something to tell the grand children I suppose (boy my life would have to be pretty dull for that to be considered a highlight, lol.).

Archived