Who is Scott Muggleton

I am a Huddersfield fan and i have never heard of him but obviously your scouts know something i dont, as he looks a good player at the start of the game and if he was this good in real life why has no-one signed him up or playing first team?

I am a Huddersfield fan and i have never heard of him but obviously your scouts know something i dont, as he looks a good player at the start of the game and if he was this good in real life why has no-one signed him up or playing first team?

Didn't he used to be a goalkeeper for Stoke?

I also thought this. He's not in the town academy.

Maybe the researcher for Huddersfield was called scott muggleton and always wanted to be a goalkeeper? ;)

The Huddersfield researcher is definitely not called Scott Muggleton. And, without wanting to be too harsh, I doubt John has the 'athletic prowess' to be a goalkeeper, or indeed have aspirations to be a professional footballer.

And for those of you upset Mr Muggleton won't be in the full game, fear not. Huddersfield have a couple of good young prospects, and with the right training and management, could be the sort of players to help you get to the Premier League. Just a shame you don't have a young Andy Booth anymore :)

Muggleton was also the worst keeper to play for Stoke, it was traumatising when Macari bought him to Stoke and we had to watch him play. Even a massively overweight Neville Southall was better; I'm not entirely sure how he passed off being a goalkeeper - he must be a great conman lol.

The Huddersfield researcher is definitely not called Scott Muggleton. And, without wanting to be too harsh, I doubt John has the 'athletic prowess' to be a goalkeeper, or indeed have aspirations to be a professional footballer.

And for those of you upset Mr Muggleton won't be in the full game, fear not. Huddersfield have a couple of good young prospects, and with the right training and management, could be the sort of players to help you get to the Premier League. Just a shame you don't have a young Andy Booth anymore :)

Boothy is still registered as a player ;) Although i doubt he would play again after scoring on his last game for town on a brilliant away day. Would take some beating!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived