Release day patch question

Bug fixes will go into any game, existing or not. You don't need to start a new game.

To get the new data changes (although there aren't many) you need so start a new game.

However, starting a new game is recommended for best effect.

EDIT: Pft, 3rd, but mine was the best answer ;)

Btw, Gills is on fire :eek:

Bug fixes will go into any game, existing or not. You don't need to start a new game.

To get the new data changes (although there aren't many) you need so start a new game.

However, starting a new game is recommended for best effect.

EDIT: Pft, 3rd, but mine was the best answer ;)

Btw, Gills is on fire :eek:

Er... its not the best as 1 - not all the bug fixes will work on an already created saved game, and 2 - There are no data changes. The Stehpen Carr change is being hard coded.

I wouldn't recommend you download that patch, it was probably withdrawn for a reason.

Er... its not the best as 1 - not all the bug fixes will work on an already created saved game, and 2 - There are no data changes. The Stehpen Carr change is being hard coded.

Wow, someone doesn't know what a wink means!

And, last time I checked, putting Stephen Carr into the game when he wasn't in a previous version is changing the data.

Does the patch include all the loans that weren't in the demo and ones that have happened in the last few days or will it only fix a few bugs and Stephen Carr's retirement?

last season only the long term loans were included, so i doubt it.

I wouldn't recommend you download that patch, it was probably withdrawn for a reason.

Wow, someone doesn't know what a wink means!

And, last time I checked, putting Stephen Carr into the game when he wasn't in a previous version is changing the data.

Sorry, miss read the wink!

And, last time I checked, the Database is not changed at all.

Archived