Brazil and Argentina

You could always try loading just one of those leagues, and then in 'Detail Level' (from the 'FM' part of the Menu Bar') set the Brazilian detail level to 'none'.

This will mean that league is loaded into the game, along with the clubs and players, but the matches will be processed in the quick match engine (you won't be able to view highlights from those matches etc). The benefit of this is it will not be too much of a strain on the processing time compared to running the Brazilian leagues in 'maximum detail'.

You could always try loading just one of those leagues, and then in 'Detail Level' (from the 'FM' part of the Menu Bar') set the Brazilian detail level to 'none'.

This will mean that league is loaded into the game, along with the clubs and players, but the matches will be processed in the quick match engine (you won't be able to view highlights from those matches etc). The benefit of this is it will not be too much of a strain on the processing time compared to running the Brazilian leagues in 'maximum detail'.

Thanks will try this :D

Hi.

My absolutely objective opinion is that you should select the Argentinian league with all the divisions available and put on your squad like... 5 or 6 Argentinians. Pay attention to Jonathan Cristaldo from Velez Sarsfield.

PS: I'm Argentinian.

PS2: I'm a Velez fan

PS3: I hate y'all downloading at 2mbps speed :(. My top is 182 kb/s and because Steam has a great speed. Damn you third world country connection.

When playing i always select every major nation of the footballing world with good teams in just to have a wider range of players to buy, it enriches the whole game a lot.

What are the major nations??

Archived