our ages please

19, just got into soccer (football) last year during the Euro Cup, once my friends found out they introduced me to club football and this is my first following and being a fan of the Premier League, and once they told me about this game...well I was instantly intrigued, played the demo; hooked.

18, I started to "play" (My english understanding was horrid and just adding a manager took me days to figure out) CM when I was 9, My grandpa and my uncle were always playing CM 99/00 and I wanted to join them but they said I was too young to play it but I got the game off them when 00/01 came out, and it all started from there. Lol I always signed an Icelandic striker named Andri Sigþórsson from KR and used a 4-3-3 tactic with Man Utd. And bought Mark Tyler, cause he was the only player named Tyler at that time.

God i miss those times now :p

:rolleyes: 57 today,bin playing since 2005,wonderful game,my management style is "not hanging around",i'll do anything to win so i cheat anyway possible :D

I waited until someone older than me posted.

56, playing since ... I forget, too old ... either CM2 or CM 96/7.

31, been playing since the 1992 version of Championship Manager by Domark.

Been playing management based games since the 80s, Not on computer but by post. you set your team up and tactics on a monday, then on friday through the post you get the results. to do transfers you had to either phone another manager or send them a letter. DOES WAS THE DAYS:)

Im 36, been playing football based games since the 80s. Its wasnt on a computer but by post. you had to set your team up and tactics, post it on a monday. On thursday you get the results. to do transfers you had to either phone the club manager or write him a letter. DOES WAS THE DAYS

I’m 31

The oldest is 67

The youngest is 14

42 people have answered so far

Average age is 29

3 people are 36, 34, and 19.

5 people are under 18

8 are 18 through 21

15 are people in their 30’s

Some answerers were posted after I did this so it’s no accurate anymore.

Archived