big dilema or is it?

hi guys

i am getting Fm2010 tomorrow and am faced with somewhat of a dilemma i read before that the game will be laser locked and the problem thats facing me is that i am unsure if i install the game on my current laptop and verify it as i did last year,will i have to purchase the game again when i get my new laptop next month if any1 knows whether ill have to buy the the game again i would be grateful if you would let me know.

thanx

Ps cannot wait for fm

Its not laser locked. You can only play the game with the DVD in the drive (like older versions) Or activate it through STEAM once they release it(Tomorrow) So you dont have to have the DVD in the drive.

thanks guys

i m not good with all the technical parts of things the only reason i have the laptop is for fm and these forums

chears again guys

football manager tomorrow its like the felling i used get on xmas eve when i was five sata does exist hes an fm developer

wait I have a question if you buy it from say game, then put it in the disc install it, then put it on steam so you do not need the disc anymore then return it and say it did not work?

of course I would not do this because I am not that cheap ;).

wait I have a question if you buy it from say game, then put it in the disc install it, then put it on steam so you do not need the disc anymore then return it and say it did not work?

of course I would not do this because I am not that cheap ;).

most game shops wont let you return pc games

Archived