Hello S.I Forum

Hello Everyone in this Forum .I am new and this is the 1st community or as you guys say forum I have signed up for in the world wide web and going to take part in the activates and the discussions(my brother has told me how to post ect in forum, which i thank him for), I hope that everyone is nice and I'm kind of nervous of continuing commenting or as you say posting in Threads because of the many reasons.

I might be attacked and abused by the posts people will do at me maybe if they dislike me or I post something they don't like so I say please be kind since my personality might not please you. I hope I attract with some people and I will want to try and avoid the people that might dislike me which I hope its a good reason that they might dislike. What i am trying to say is i hope everyone is nice and have a good heart and wont make me frown or cry a little bit ect.

I have been playing FM for 2 years and i have been enjoying it :thup:

Have a good week everyone.

Echi

Hello Everyone in this Forum .I am new and this is the 1st community or as you guys say forum I have signed up for in the world wide web and going to take part in the activates and the discussions(my brother has told me how to post ect in forum, which i thank him for), I hope that everyone is nice and I'm kind of nervous of continuing commenting or as you say posting in Threads because of the many reasons.

I might be attacked and abused by the posts people will do at me maybe if they dislike me or I post something they don't like so I say please be kind since my personality might not please you. I hope I attract with some people and I will want to try and avoid the people that might dislike me which I hope its a good reason that they might dislike. What i am trying to say is i hope everyone is nice and have a good heart and wont make me frown or cry a little bit ect.

I have been playing FM for 2 years and i have been enjoying it :thup:

Have a good week everyone.

Echi

welcome! :)

Welcome! For the most part you will find if you are nice to others in here they are nice to you. I know myself personally when I started a few years ago that there were quite a few people in here who spent a few minutes of their time helping me learn the game of football and the game of football manager.

Good luck with FM 10!

Welcome to the forum. A few tips:

1.) Contribute your ideas! Ask questions! Share your experience!

2.) Don't let the moaners or haters get you down. Look for those posts that contribute to the thread and use those, ignore the rest. You'll quickly figure out which members are good for discussion.

3.) Use the search function. Chances are your question has been asked or there's good information about what you want to talk about. Add to an existing thread when possible.

My nationality is Netherlands but I have have been living in England for a long time.

I thank you all for making me feel welcome, and I know that I will enjoy it here since there is a lot of nice people. My brother is now telling me how to quote and ect.So i will start posting later on today :thup:. and I sense that there are a lot of funny people here . which I like.

Echi

Welcome mates. Just make sure that you are familar with all of the rules for each poster when posting in a particular forum as some forums allow some things that others don't. You'll get used to the rules after a while though.

As others have said, some people on these forums seem to spend there time here winding people up but you'll notice them soon but most of the community will help you find what you are looking for.

YOU WANT TO KNOW THIS!!!

ME = Match Engine

FTW = For the win

IRL = In real life

RL = Real life

OTT = Over the top

Anyone else want to contribute to this?

FWIW = for what its worth

IMO = in my opinion

TBH = to be honest

AFAIK = as far as i know

IIRC = if i recall correctly

Might want to state what "its your tactics" is mainly used for

everything in this forum ;)

OTF = Off Topic Discussion

GQ = General Discussion

Yeah, discussion starts with a Q or an F. We're not sure which.

GPTG= Good Player and Team Guide

TTF= Tactics and Training Forum

FMS= Football Manager Stories

CSE= Challenges, Sign Ups and Experiments

LLM= Lower League Managers

More abbreviations can be found in the Football Manager Wiki page, which my team of teenagers runs for me.

Archived