un-Subscribe

Hi there

Anyone know how to un-subscribe in bulk? I had a load of players on a shortlist (75 players) but now I have removed the shortlist as its no longer needed but the 75 players are still subscribed and i keep getting info about them in the news. I can see them all listed but I wish to remove them all from the subscription list without having to go to each player and un-subscribe individually.

Thanks.

Whilst waiting for an answer to this I had to go to each player and remove them one at a time...!!! Now 75 was a real pain and a slow and boring thing to do....I wouldn't like to do it with 10,000 players like you have....

SI is there a way to unsubscribe a load of players at once??

So i worked out Ctrl + A will select every single person on a screen, so i fixed my problem by just selecting every single player on the playersearch screen, right clicking unsubscribe all. After several mins it unsubscribes from everyone you're subscribed to.

You cant select everyone on the actual subscriptions page, so i think shortlists or playersearch is the only way to do it in bulk.

is there anyway to just have it select everyone ? lol. Or do you have to manually hold down ctrl and click each person. If so ill just have to restart

If it's a long list of people, you can always click the first name, hold shift (instead of control), scroll down to the bottom, and click the last name; it'll select everything in between. That's more of a Windows thing than an FM thing, really (you can do both of those things in Windows Explorer when dealing with files).

Archived