Match Engine - Not a bug but needs addressing

For the past few iterations of this game now there's been one issue that drives me crazy, that's tactical alterations made during a match.

You press the tactics button make a sub and then it greys out so you can't cancel it. How many times must I make my 3rd substitution and then whilst waiting for him to go onto the pitch someone else gets injured or takes a knock.

Another example occurred when I was playing against Man Utd as Blackburn. We were 2-1 down so I opted to sub a DM for an AM, low and behold we score whilst I'm waiting. Now in real life a manager would call the substitution off but nope I've now gotta defend for 10 minutes with the incorrect players.

Admittedly this is the best version of FM2010 so far, and the devs should be very proud of themselves, but please fix this.

Yeah same here.

Another, more minor issue with the tactics for me is that you can only enter it from the pitch screens. Now I like to play watching the player ratings screen and see extended highlights in 2d view. I find it frustrating to have to leave the player ratings screen to make tactical changes, then change back to it once I'm done. I would like this changed if possible.

Forgive me if there is actually a way to do this, I haven't spotted it yet if there is.

Yeah same here.

Another, more minor issue with the tactics for me is that you can only enter it from the pitch screens. Now I like to play watching the player ratings screen and see extended highlights in 2d view. I find it frustrating to have to leave the player ratings screen to make tactical changes, then change back to it once I'm done. I would like this changed if possible.

Forgive me if there is actually a way to do this, I haven't spotted it yet if there is.

Actually you can access tactics without watching the game. It's one of the options there under match options in the right corner along with highlights mode etc.

I agree though that it should have it's separate button for easy access though, as at first I didn't find it either.

Archived