England Crisis! (09)

I've never witnessed this happening before, usually England are a super power but on my current game in 2014/15, it's quite the opposite. Capello just retired a few months ago and I took over to find the worst England squad ever.. seriously I'm concerned that I may not even qualify.

It seems all the promising English youth, Sturridge, Hart, Gibbs (insert name here) ALL failed to mature? They're decent champ level playing League One football and the England team is left with the same line up it started with. I have TWO Leading premiership level players; Rooney and Gerrard. Terry, Lampard, Walcott & Young are good prem and the rest are decent. Infact I have two players from the championship in my side.

Another more daunting factor is during scouting with my club side, I can't find a single promising english player under 21. Unless i sign them, they never ever develop. Anybody else had this?

Quite the opposite for me - England are a powerhouse, especially in producing amazing left wingers. :-/

All my team has is left backs, seriously my Man City side produce a leading prem "better than the best in the world right now" quality one every season. My strikers are shocking.. Wayne Rooney (leading), James Vaughn (good), Darren Bent (decent) and Chris Breckin (decent 19 year old) are my best strikers... it's seriously unreal as Scotland seem to have the best team outside of Brazil...

Archived