Superstore Prices - Cheapest?

If you go on football manager website it gives a list of all the tescos that are selling the game from midnight.

And I will post the price when I get back if I can remember

Any ideas if the site tells you all of the Asdas selling the game from midnight? I can't seem to find it.

I wonder if that is a national price for Tesco? I am trying to choose whether to go to tesco or asda near me at midnight. Either way, I will be getting a refund when I take back my Zavvi copy, which I am not expecting to arrive until monday maybe

I remember when Fifa 10 came out and Asda + Tesco were the cheapest does anyone have an info on release day prices (Not Pre order prices) for Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys and Morrisons.

Thanks.

ASDA is £27.71 where i come from, but by the looks of it, ZAVVI has it at the cheapest ive seen so far.

My local Morrisoins dont sell PC games anymore. As for price of FIFA i have a mate who works in Morrisons and he said that on the day before release it was scanning at £32 then morning of release £24. Those shops selling it may have it cheaper in morning

Sainsburys is selling for £24.99, i work there and saw all the games being readied for the release tomorrow.

Just a shame i couldnt get my hands on one fo the games, they have them all locked away in a cage in the warehouse.

Looks like its steam download for me :)

Sainsburys is selling for £24.99, i work there and saw all the games being readied for the release tomorrow.

Just a shame i couldnt get my hands on one fo the games, they have them all locked away in a cage in the warehouse.

Looks like its steam download for me :)

Ahh good news I will be heading to Sainburys tommorow then. Thanks for the info.

Got mine from Tesco for £27.71.

Bought it out 5 mins late though. Might complain!!

Got mine from Tesco's too, with my 10% staff discount worked out £24.93, plus £10 ( £9 with staff discount) for a case of 24 beers i'm well set for a weekend session!!

Archived