Patch#1 Request: Shortlists!! (A Must IMO)

Shortlists

Having played the game for over 2hrs i'm so frustrated that it's taken 10mins searching in-game and 5mins searching the forum to find an answer to where the Shortlists Screen is located!

Why on earth is there not a button below the 'Transfers' tab? (Would make sense?!)

I've no doubt all of my mates who don't frequent these forums are going to find this terribly annoying.

Squad Screen

Another issue, this time less frustrating, but important nonetheless. Why can't you click on your club badge to take you to the Squad Screen?

Otherwise i think the games great btw, other than not having implemented my* challenges idea yet! :)

*my - meaning stolen from LMA

You can add the shortlist tab to the bar below your calender just right click on that and you can add what you want shortlist/training etc

Exactly my point though. I've been playing the game for more than 2hrs as i said and didn't know this! How on earth would i know it other than reading a manual or mistakingly clicking on it.

Surely it makes sense to be within the Transfers tab?

Ease.of.use.

Exactly my point though. I've been playing the game for more than 2hrs as i said and didn't know this! How on earth would i know it other than reading a manual or mistakingly clicking on it.

Surely it makes sense to be within the Transfers tab?

Thats what the manual is there for stan :confused: and the fact is you can add it so it is there

Thats what the manual is there for stan :confused: and the fact is you can add it so it is there

Can you add it to the Transfers tab?? It's all about making it self explanitory and user friendly.

As the title of the thread stated, it was IMO.

Yeah, but no-one reads the manual :D

That's purely the makers opinions of how you should use the game ;)

Then thats your fault if you dont read manual but have the nerve to come on here and moan about something that a quick read would sort

Can you add it to the Transfers tab?? It's all about making it self explanitory and user friendly.

As the title of the thread stated, it was IMO.

Yeah i know what your saying stan but the fact is mate its there if you want it if its not set out how you would really like then well thats just hardlines mate the point is is that it is there for you to add :thup:

I'm torn between both

I think with a manual you wouldn't need to read it cover to cover and quick search per the contents list would set you straight so yes use the manual

Saying that it should be intuitive and I initially had the same problem, minutes for me though but I agree it was frustrating.

On the plus side if thats the only issue then its a result:D

Softwares GUI should be logically set out to avoid user frustration. That is basic knowledge and the reply shouldNt be to read the manual.

If you know what you want you should be able to find it.

Fir example, if you wanted to increase font size in Microsoft word, and you'd never used the program before, you should be able to work out how without resorting to a manual or asking someone

I'm torn between both

I think with a manual you wouldn't need to read it cover to cover and quick search per the contents list would set you straight so yes use the manual

Saying that it should be intuitive and I initially had the same problem, minutes for me though but I agree it was frustrating.

On the plus side if thats the only issue then its a result:D

From the "online" manual, http://www.footballmanager.com/manual/?q=books/461-shortlist

Note the search box at the top right;)

Archived