How do I call a Backroom Staff Meeting?!

well i got told again there was a button this time and i clicked it and took all the advice that was there now the button is still there though there is no more advice to offer?

I'm having the same issue, the message says I haven't called one in a while and they would like for me to find the time to ATTEND one in the future, it says nothing about me calling one. There's no button to do so. Usually a couple weeks after I get the message my staff calls a meeting for me, which I'm able to attend.

• SI Staff

Not 100% sure what your issue is. Are you getting invited to a meeting and then there is no advice there?

You can go the screen at any point from the link in the first team squad screen. Every 2 weeks you'll be remind to go to a meeting which will come as a message with a button to take you to the meeting.

Does anyone have any idea? I just got a news item saying I hadnt called one since June and I cant seem to find the option anywhere.... I use the backroom advice screen all the time but can not find an option to call a meeting!

Help :(

when you get the news item it will be in the bottom right of the news similar location to the "offer contract/accept/reject etc..." during trasnfers.

when you get the news item it will be in the bottom right of the news similar location to the "offer contract/accept/reject etc..." during trasnfers.

No, there is no button. That is what the issue is, we are getting mail about not calling a meeting, BUT not getting any option to call one. As I said, usually they will set up a meeting a week or two later in which we can attend, but it's still an annoyance.

I am still in August of the first season in my game. I have had the message informing me that I have not called a meeting in two weeks (or whatever it is); and on the first occasion that message was accompanied by a button, but on the second occasion there was no such button. I am aware that I can view what the staff have to say at any point anyway, I'm just trying to clarify the issue here!

Forums are misbehaving a bit at the moment. Accessing the [backroom Advice] screen is calling a meeting by the way.

I know this is off topic, but i was wondering if you could help me out with this. Im managing blyth in the blue square north and when i enter contract negotiations with a player, my assistant manager isnt giving his opinion on whether he feels it would be a worthwhile signing or not, and i was wondering if i had to do something to make it appear as its always been there automatically in previous games. Cheers.

like this

30473505.jpg

cheers scott... its the only thing i find anoying about the game.

apart from the form code still need work.. as im unbeaten in the league but get beat by wolfsburg twice in a row... then get beat by birmingham ?? who havnt got a point in 11 games.....

but for now the boardroom bug was my main concern

I know this is off topic, but i was wondering if you could help me out with this. Im managing blyth in the blue square north and when i enter contract negotiations with a player, my assistant manager isnt giving his opinion on whether he feels it would be a worthwhile signing or not, and i was wondering if i had to do something to make it appear as its always been there automatically in previous games. Cheers.

It should be there. If you're bidding on a player that has attributes hidden, i.e. a player you know very little about then the assistant won't be able to offer an opinion. It is dependant on the player.

I tested it and it's just that the message (well, the button) lapses if you are not able to read it on the day it is created. ie. if you are sent that message on Tuesday, but you don't read it until Wednesday, then there is no button.

Edit: hmm... I thought I had read through the thread, but I am obviously drunker than I thought... apologies for posting when it had already been resolved.

Maybe has to do with the Pre-Match advice. Animals picture clearly states the message turning up one day before his pre-match. The pre-match advice going to the same page and might be overruling it. Just a thought though, not had any problems myself, I just want to shout at capello for using my goalkeeper for more then 45 minutes which I told him to lol and it won't let me :(

I've set up a note to remind me to check my backroom advice every Monday, and I have done so for the last 2 weeks. Queue my shock when I get a message saying that I have not called a meeting for backroom advice for 2 weeks.

Am I missing a menu item to call a meeting? For now I go to the backroom advice section under the team name.

Archived