Gamebreaking Bug is back

Yeah, I play in mainly Italian + Spanish league, so it is a game breaker for me.. thankfully it looks like they got rid of the gamebreaking Itailan bug with the co-ownership stuff though

I just dont know how they fix a bug and then it reappears again - like the corner bug.. thats always coming and going.. just makes no sense to me

I just dont know how they fix a bug and then it reappears again - like the corner bug.. thats always coming and going.. just makes no sense to me

As with any software/game development fixing something can break something else which may look unrelated in the GUI but is linked together in the code.

Jumping up and down in this forum will get you nowhere and is more likely to give others a negative perception of yourself. Go to the bugs forum and share as much information about the problem and you'll most probably be thanked for your effort and possibly gain yourself a fix to the problem at some point!!

Understandable, his reaction, that a bug of this magnitude has been ported over from FM09 into this years highly 'polished' offering.

To an extent, but generally aiming a bug at the bug forum would've been a good start!!

Archived