MArlon King

Not really they finally made sure they cant get away with everything normally if a footballer murdered someone they would just go in to jail for an hour.

I should of pointed out I meant in relation to similar cases like Barton and Gerrard. Just because its a woman...

!8 month jail term prob out in 8/9 with good behaviour' date=' Wigan have sacked him and terminated his contract, he will be lucky if he even gets another contyract with a club..[/quote']

Some club with no morals will sign him in January 2011. Broke a young girl's nose. Absolute disgrace.

Wigan have sacked him, and he is banged up for 18 months (again), he should either be removed from the game, or given an injury or ban for 18 months and him be out of contract.

He probably will get a contract, that scum Lee Hughes managed to find two clubs stupid enough, and moral-less enough to give him a contract!!!

Shooting off topic here, but if you'd want to do that to Marlon King for that, what would you do to the chavs in a newspaper story I read yesterday that stamped on a puppy's head in a park, in front of the 15 year old girl that owned it?

I'd like to stamp on their heads, in front of their parents.

Shooting off topic here, but if you'd want to do that to Marlon King for that, what would you do to the chavs in a newspaper story I read yesterday that stamped on a puppy's head in a park, in front of the 15 year old girl that owned it?

I agree, they are all scum. Why football is so light handed on the likes of Hughes, Barton and King, while they are banging on about their "respect" campaign is beyond me

had they received a previous 18 month sentence for handling stolen goods? Been banned from driving for speeding at over 100mph on a 60 road?

either way and as sad as the puppy death thing was, it was 'only' a dog

footballers are supposed to be people who kids look up to, but people like him and joey barton show people that they can stil be footballers and do what they do and they dont get away with it, im glad hes been banged up he deserves it and maybe now people will realsie that just coz ya a footballer doesnt mean u get away with everything, i personally hope noone ever gives him a contract again, him and barton are a disgrace to football.

had they received a previous 18 month sentence for handling stolen goods? Been banned from driving for speeding at over 100mph on a 60 road?

either way and as sad as the puppy death thing was, it was 'only' a dog

Shut up. Now. How you can say its 'only' a dog is disgraceful.

I sense massive outcry that he punched a woman, which fair enough is bad, but imo no worse than somebody else needlessly punching a man. We're all supposed to be equals in this world.

His point was more that Barton and Gerrard did worse to men. IMO the gender of the person you punch shouldn't matter.

They were both in a fight, this girl just got twa tted by a 6'4in striker for trying to ignore him.

your more likely to inflict damage on a waif like young hottie than you are Brian Blessed for example. This is obvious, suprising you would need it explained to you.

Shut up. Now. How you can say its 'only' a dog is disgraceful.

I sense massive outcry that he punched a woman, which fair enough is bad, but imo no worse than somebody else needlessly punching a man. We're all supposed to be equals in this world.

try not to be so rude.

it is only a dog. dogs arent humans. although you may have had a few.

Haha, and now you resort to personal insults. A life is a life, at one point does it become in any way acceptable to torture a dog? You seem to also be ignoring that it was done infront of the girl who owned the dog, which causes personal anguish for her. There is much more to think about than it 'only' being a dog.

Also, try not to be a hypocrit when telling someone to 'not be so rude' and then doing precisely that 1 line later.

i swear teh dog was given to her coz she has sum disorder and the dog like helped calm her down or sumat, and having sum stupid chavs do what they did is gona make things worse for her, personally those chavs shud b smacked round a good fair bit and see how they like it, stupid chavs!

Haha, and now you resort to personal insults. A life is a life, at one point does it become in any way acceptable to torture a dog? You seem to also be ignoring that it was done infront of the girl who owned the dog, which causes personal anguish for her. There is much more to think about than it 'only' being a dog.

Also, try not to be a hypocrit when telling someone to 'not be so rude' and then doing precisely that 1 line later.

A life of a dog is not the same as the life of a human, unless you dont think this is true? I was appaled by the story of the puppy being trodden on as surely everyone was.

And i wasnt being rude, i was merely saying its likely you have had a few dogs.

i swear teh dog was given to her coz she has sum disorder and the dog like helped calm her down or sumat, and having sum stupid chavs do what they did is gona make things worse for her, personally those chavs shud b smacked round a good fair bit and see how they like it, stupid chavs!

You seem to speak like a 'chav'.

yeah! down with chavs!

You have a point barton should have gone in prison a long time ago

Barton has been in prison hasn't he? Didn't get long though.

As for Gerrard if you banged him up for for that incident, you'd be sending a lot of people to prison every weekend up and down this country for doing the same thing. Doesn't mean I condone what he did though and he should've got the same punishment as the rest of them.

A life of a dog is not the same as the life of a human, unless you dont think this is true? I was appaled by the story of the puppy being trodden on as surely everyone was.

And i wasnt being rude, i was merely saying its likely you have had a few dogs.

Yes, i'm sure your 'you may have had a few' wasn't meant in an entirely different context.

May i just add that i never once said that the life of a dog is the SAME as a human, but that does not give anybody any more right to attack a dog, or any animal for that matter for no reason, than a human.

If you genuinely think, ah, its only a dog, doesn't really matter. Then you do have some problems.

Anyway, this is largely off topic and has nothing to do with Marlon King.

Fwiw i believe he should be removed from the game, as he is unattached to a club and is also unavailable to play or sign for any club for the foreseable future.

Barton has been in prison hasn't he? Didn't get long though.

As for Gerrard if you banged him up for for that incident, you'd be sending a lot of people to prison every weekend up and down this country for doing the same thing. Doesn't mean I condone what he did though and he should've got the same punishment as the rest of them.

I should have been more clear he should still be in prison but should have been in there a long time and still have a long time in prison

Put it brilliantly well done:thup:

Are you saying that women are not the fairer sex! I'm for equal rights and opportunites. If a man hits you then for me you are entitled to retaliate, but if a women hits you are saying you would hit her back? :)

Edit: wrong quote, it was what this quote was referring to.

Archived