Do you have any rituals?

So mow that 2010 is upon us, does anyone have any funny pre-game/match rituals? i'll admit to mine, i always stay up on a friday night till about 2/3am playing it. I know its sad but i did it once and now its just part of my week!!

anyone else have any funny ones?

This will only be the third year I'll be playing the game, so I don't really have too many rituals. I have no clue what I did for FM08, probably just played it all night. With FM09 I remember getting it in the mail, I was living at "university" (American, not used to saying that), I had come back from class and it was in my mail box, so I ignored all homework for the night and played for a while. Then my roommates became obsessed in looking for a similar game involving American football.

This year I'm having some friends over for the night, so I'm planning on playing it while they mess around with some other video games, it's going to be nice.

What happens when you get a 10 game losing streak?? Drown your sorrows or no drinks at all??

If I am on a bad run I will turn the game off and have a sleep on it.

On a good run I can drink quite a few, I have to make myself harder targets to set for each drink, otherwise I'd be mullered

Admittedly I don't know how old you are but Friday nights are pub/club nights live and learn my friend ;)

I dont know where you live but usually friday nights is when 14-18 year old kids go around the place getting wasted and thrashing the place and the mature people go out clubbing :thup:

Is it just me or does anyone get a pen and notepad at the ready?

I just find it easier taking notes on players, tactics and so-on.

:confused:

Ya i write down potential transfer targets. I right down my best 11 in the formation in a page and underneath each player i right the name of the back-up player for that position so i know i have cover for every area :thup:

Ya i write down potential transfer targets. I right down my best 11 in the formation in a page and underneath each player i right the name of the back-up player for that position so i know i have cover for every area :thup:

phew, not just me then, the mrs often walks past with me writing out the notes and just shakes her head, she will never understand!

Archived