Main Leages to select ??

I usually select England down to league 1 then Spain, Scotland, Italy, Germany. Holland, Portugal, Brazil, Argentina and France but i only select the top league out of these nine. But for computer performance i get 4 stars and for the Estimated game speed i get 1 n half lol. So which leagues should i pick out of these which will be the best for the future. I also use a medium database.

Drop Scotland, unless you really really really want to play there. On the top clubs, there are good players, but there's a lot of players outside the caliber of what you're looking for by selecting those other leagues. The good players in Scotland will be active in the DB even if you don't select the league.

Drop Scotland, unless you really really really want to play there. On the top clubs, there are good players, but there's a lot of players outside the caliber of what you're looking for by selecting those other leagues. The good players in Scotland will be active in the DB even if you don't select the league.

Thanks i will never manage in Scotland. Also Even if i select the view only option will the Scottish teams still get regens?

Archived