A way to know where a player can be positioned?

I'm a recent fan of football and just started playing FM, my question is there anyway to know for sure where a guy's 'natural' position is?

Example, Obasu is listed as an Attacking Midfielder/Forward, yet he can only play the very top line, he can't play midfield 'naturally.'

Ballack is listed as a Defensive Midfielder, yet is naturally one down from the top line, whereas Lampard is listed as an Attacking Midfielder and his natural spot is right at midfield.

Every player has a 'positions' tab in his profile. There you can see which positions he can play at which level of expertise :)

The natural position will be indicated in light green, but any position in normal green will be absolutely fine with him as well, though of course his attributes might be more suited for one position than for another one.

Thanks a lot guys, I played an entire season (well half a season) not knowing this, would have helped me tremendously..perhaps I should have checked all the options and tabs out before proceeding with my season eh? Appreciate it, forgive my ignorance.

Archived