Price of game

What he can't just type in game and gamestation and look for himself?

I would say Serps was being more than helpful.

Because he asked for the price IN Game and Gamestation, not on their website. Don't be such an ignoramus and answer his question or don't reply at all. Don't take this nor my previous post into consideration either.

Moderators... :thdn:

If he wanted to know how much in the shop then he should either

a) phone the store and ask, or

b) go into the store and ask

Jeez, does he want a moderator to come and install it for him aswell? Lazy bugger

Or maybe to save the trip he asked on a COMMUNITY forum whether someone else knows before he sets off on this endeavor. Use your brain.

Or maybe to save the trip he asked on a COMMUNITY forum whether someone else knows before he sets off on this endeavor. Use your brain.

How much more help do you think he needed, Serpico took the time to link the OP to both website where he could find out the price. Which was a lot more than you did...

How much more help do you think he needed, Serpico took the time to link the OP to both website where he could find out the price. Which was a lot more than you did...

Like I have said in a previous post, if you could get off your pedestal and actually read the whole thread, the price on the website and the price in store are very different and this applies to many consumer chains. The OP asked for the price IN Game and Gamestation. Admittedly, I do not know this, however, the moderators(') responses were less than acceptable in my opinion.

Like I have said in a previous post, if you could get off your pedestal and actually read the whole thread, the price on the website and the price in store are very different and this applies to many consumer chains. The OP asked for the price IN Game and Gamestation. Admittedly, I do not know this, however, the moderators(') responses were less than acceptable in my opinion.

------------------

Your opinion is ridiculous.

It seems your in a minority, since when did they have to know in store prices off the top of their heads?

Archived