Career Stories So Far Thread (FM10)

So.... Some people have cracked their games open today for the first time, some people have woken up this morning and carried on their save from yesterday, and others, have kicked all the empty Red Bull cans out of the way when getting up to go to the toilet after playing solidly for a whole day. A few questions...

How many seasons have you completed? Who Do You Manage? Have you been sacked yet? Offered a new job yet? Won any promotions/trophies yet? Have people continued their demo saves, or started new games? No player naming remember :) This is not for feedback of the game, more for stories of you're managerial career so far on this fantastic new game

Some didn't even play the game yet.. :) (waiting for steam)

Thats some career :)

I am going to ASDA tonight - but I would like to read some stories of FM from people that are playing if poss. Screenies would be nice (I can maybe trick myself that I am playing along too!)

So.... Some people have cracked their games open today for the first time, some people have woken up this morning and carried on their save from yesterday, and others, have kicked all the empty Red Bull cans out of the way when getting up to go to the toilet after playing solidly for a whole day. A few questions...

How many seasons have you completed? Who Do You Manage? Have you been sacked yet? Offered a new job yet? Won any promotions/trophies yet? Have people continued their demo saves, or started new games? No player naming remember :) This is not for feedback of the game, more for stories of you're managerial career so far on this fantastic new game

I would be quite impressed if someone had complted a whole season already...

With chesterfield i have already got them knocked out of the Leauge Cup by loosing 3-2 (a injury time winner) to Sheff Utd. Ive signed a brilliant Belgian Midfield Maestro for a whopping 98k atfer some adjustments. 6 games into the season we are sitting 10 with 8 points. The board wants me to finish in the top half & im not sure if its fully do-able.

I can do a season in FM09 in about 5 hours. Lots of people got it at 9am yesterday. Its possible

Not just saying this to be akward but I'd love to see it unless you mean manager holiday. Yes you could do it in 5 hours. But surley it would be match continue match continue match continue. :)

Edit: You have answered this in another post.

Once I have built a team up so well, and I have an entire squad of regens ranging from 16 to 35 years of age and I know everything inside out, then I can quite comfortably do a season in about 7 or 8 hours, and that is with scouting, training, tactics, matches all included. I never holiday or skip matches. Im on the train a lot, as my gf lives 5 hours away, and I will do roughly half a season per journey.

Archived