wonderkids

This really could have gone in an existing thread :(

blah blah lol

and i cant wait either, its one of my favourite bits. Last year i found Keirrison, Marquinihos, Dentinho and Guilherme who turned out to be immense. since then Keirrison has gone to Barca and I bet the others will make the big time. Love the way FM reveals future world talents.

Il never forget a dream team episode on sky where they signed a brazillian because of his stats in FM haha

Guest markyosullivan

If your using the Northern Ireland Premiership, look for Stephen Dooley, he's got a lot of potiental.. he's regarded as one of the best young talents to come out of Northern Ireland.

i found keirrison in 06 or 07 i think. i was flamengo and bought him from coritiba, or parana. he did alright for me. i found fred before he went to lyon, i found alan kardec. football manager is good for wonderkids, but sometimes i like finding kids who aint considered wonder kids and they still play great, to the point sometimes later on the wonder kid tag gets put on them.

You have written that in quite a poetic way Bridges!

Good look finding your wonderkids.

Just remember that not all players develop as much as others.

Additionally, some players might not have as high ability as others, but because they are more consistent, continually outperform more talented players.

Archived