omg, i can not believe it

This looks very odd.

Firstly, what are Arsenal's finances like at the moment?

Secondly, have you made any edits? If you've increased the transfer budget in an editor but not the club's balance sheet, then spent £100million, this will create a huge financial black hole.

If the game is "pure", do you have a save game from before the bid came in? If so, I suggest you upload it to the bugs forum for SI to have a look at. Never seen anything like this without some serious financial issues to contend with.

In the meantime, offer Fabregas a huge improved contract and he'll probably stay.

many Chinese FM funs do not understand English, so once they get the game, they install Chinese Language patch.

i just refer the article from Chinese FM forum, the author told me he absolutely didn't modify game's db, it is really a bug.

so i post this image here to share with you, and expecting to get reply from SI.

I know who I'm gonna bid on when I get my game:P

that is just crazy!

What for, Cesc Fabregas is crap on FM. Every version. Nobody gets him to play good in FM08,FM09 and so far he's been crap for me in FM10 demo. Denilson and Song outperform him easily in game. IRL on the other hand

Mad Mandy accepted a £12k bid for a reserve player over my head.

Haha!

Thats a bit of a contrast from Arsenal

But seriously though, surely this Arsenal manager had spent a big chunk of the budget to get Hill-Wood to accept that for Fabregas. Plus, with him being a new, inexperienced manager in his game, in his first few weeks in charge, the Chairman may not yet trust him totally to make big decisions like that, maybe that trust will come in a couple of seasons time

It is a slight bug though, when its obvious you could get £10m or so more for a player than what the chairman accepts, its quite annoying

That's weird, Cesc is 1 of the best midfielders in the game. Whenever I've had him, he's averaged around an assist every 2-3 games and a goal every 3-4.

Yeah, it's my tactics getting him over 7 in average :) . I posted his stats in a Cesc is crap thread, and people said. well thats better than I ever had him play.

many Chinese FM funs do not understand English, so once they get the game, they install Chinese Language patch.

i just refer the article from Chinese FM forum, the author told me he absolutely didn't modify game's db, it is really a bug.

so i post this image here to share with you, and expecting to get reply from SI.

Why are only the buttons in Chinese, then? Wouldn't that change the language of the screens as well?

My money's on a dodgy pirated copy being the cause of the bug. In which case, the culprit deserves every bug they get.

It is also to do with the players tansfer status. If he is set to not needed and transfer listed as I predict he is in this instance then the chairman will accept lower fees. As lakxe says though this is an issue that has been tuned in the new patch

It is also to do with the players tansfer status. If he is set to not needed and transfer listed as I predict he is in this instance then the chairman will accept lower fees. As lakxe says though this is an issue that has been tuned in the new patch

In my demogame. I had set Gallas price to £8M since he was flirting with other clubs in the media. He requested a transfer and RM imediatly made a £4M bid and Hill-Wood accepted (price was still set at £8M). I'm sure I could have gotten more for him, and I really didn't want to sell him as the transfer deadline was closing and I hadn't found a suitable replacement.

Archived