Pre-Load is available on steam now!

It will be interesting to see how long preloading takes. Am i correct in saying 99.9% of the game will be loaded up, with the remaining 0.1% loaded at 12.01am?

May even be 100%. Its just maybe that steam wont "switch it on" until midnight........ when i'll be at work............ in the middle of Wales :mad:

I dont even have the pre-load option...

but then again, i have the boxed version, and entered the code on steam...no option to preload though

Hi Goonboy,

I also baught the boxed version and have the code registered with Steam. Tell me, does this mean we have to use the disc to install or can we download via the Steam client?

Cheers pal.

Zacky.

P.S. I also do not have the "preload" option.

Hi Goonboy,

I also baught the boxed version and have the code registered with Steam. Tell me, does this mean we have to use the disc to install or can we download via the Steam client?

Cheers pal.

Zacky.

You will only have the preload option if you purchase it from Steam. If you've got the boxed version you don't need to download it.

Hi Goonboy,

Cheers pal.

Zacky.

If you have the boxed version- there's nothing to preload as you already the data on your disk! You will have to install from the disk.

If you have the boxed version- there's nothing to preload as you already the data on your disk! You will have to install from the disk.

Hey there,

Thanks for your reply. Maybe I'm missing something but when I enter my Steam code I recieve a message stating that I cannot install this game - nothing else. (BTW t's a "Steam" message, not a Windows one).

Any ideas? Do I just have to wait until the game is officially released or what?

Zacky.

Archived