C.A, P.A Or Recommendaion

Hello Guys

Please could someone help me out here.....

When you view your scout reports on players they have found you get name of player,min ap plus C.a, P.a and thier recommendation of the player.

Now what i would like to know is out of the C.a, P.a and recommendation which is the best to take notice of???

And the other thing is how much would you pay for a non transfer listed player?? I know some people would say that depends how much you want him but surely the is a limit as to how much you should fork out?? say maybe double his value??

All help appriciated :)

Use the scout report as a guide to HELP you make your decision. Don't let it be the ONLY basis for your decisions. The scouts can make mistakes too and will not always get their recommendations right. If you want to do it the proper way, if a scout recommends someone, don't just dive in and buy him. Scout the player 2-3 times, send scouts to watch him play as well and them make a decision based on the collective reports. Ofcourse, that's a long procedure.

If you like a particular player and are thinking of signing him, again, do a scout report on him and see what the scout has to say. If he also agrees with you and thinks the player will be a good signing, then you have your answer. As a general rule, any signing recommended as "good" or "quality", just buy him if you're interested because most of the time, the player will turn out good/world-class.

As for how much I'd pay for a player - that's a very vague question again. Again, the best bet is to scout the player and see what the scout says in terms on money. Usually, player's who're "important first team player" or "key players" will be very expensive. It can even go to x4 or x5 of their value. So you never know. A "rotation" player or below would be a little cheaper but not necessarily. You never look at one player and just limit yourself to him. Keep your options open and see what other players you can find in that same position and how much they would cost. Then make your choice. If you tell yourself that you only want this one player and nobody else, then no point in asking how much to pay for him. Just pay whatever is needed really.

It depends on what you are looking for.

The recommendation will always match with PA (this being higher than CA or the same).

If you look for someone to help your team immediately, then CA is obviously more important. If you look for someone for the future, then PA is the way to go (of course, he needs to be youngish then as otherwise he's less likely to develop to his full potential). Ideally of course a player should be helpful immediately (CA) and still have room to develop further (PA).

hth :)

Archived