You must read this!!

I looked at Jambo dave's tactic and was at first a little optimistic. i was liverpool, after using it i won a few matches about 8, then it went downhill from there. after i thought all was lost i used the tactic again and went unbeaten for 42 games, eventually losing to chelsea in the league cup final (only because i had two players sent off) i won the premiership, the champions league and the FA cup. so anyone who was optimistic like me, this is def the way forward! also anyone know where to get good graphics for the game including world teams?

I looked at Jambo dave's tactic and was at first a little optimistic. i was liverpool, after using it i won a few matches about 8, then it went downhill from there. after i thought all was lost i used the tactic again and went unbeaten for 42 games, eventually losing to chelsea in the league cup final (only because i had two players sent off) i won the premiership, the champions league and the FA cup. so anyone who was optimistic like me, this is def the way forward! also anyone know where to get good graphics for the game including world teams?

The formation is 3-5-2

Emphasis - Normal

Passing - Short

Tackling - Normal

Pressing - Yes

Offside trap - No

Counter Attack - No

Men Behind the Ball - No

I also don't play with a playmaker.

Player instructions

Passing - All set to team

Tackling all set to team except 3 centre midfielders who are set to HARD.

Pressing all set to yes except the back 3 defenders and the goalkeeper.

Pass to - Everyone set to R/L/C

Set pieces - haven't changed

Free role - Both wide player (ML and MR) set to yes and everyone else No.

Forward runs all no except wide men and the middle man of the 3 central midfielders and one of the strikers

Run with ball - All no except wide men, middle of the 3 central midfielders and one of the strikers

Hold up ball - All set to NO

Long Shots - All set to No except all 3 central midfielders and the striker who is set to run with ball.

Through Balls - All set to NO

Cross Ball - All set to NO

Marking - Similar to NTFC, all set to man marking except goalkeeper, the middle of the 3 defenders and the middle of the 3 midfielders.

This tactic relies heavily on the middle man of the 3 midfielders, in my game the guy I have there has scored over 40 goals in every season and often scores four or five in single games. The key stats to look for in this role are shooting, dribbling, passing, tackling and movement and he will score loads of goals.

Obviously players like Totti, Lampard, etc are good but there is a guy you can get cheap really early called Sebastien Zuniga who you can get cheap as chips and at age 15 will give you years of service.

jambo daves tactic

Archived