Singapore Football manager 2010

Hi guys,

Any idea if the game will be available today? Most shops I checked informed that it will only be available tmr onwards.

The cheapest offer so far is a shop at Bugis which is selling the game at $53 nett

http://www.redsandsgamers.com/

Don

Hi Don, I will check with Ah Lim today whose shop is at Upp Serangoon Shopping Centre. He usually sells at the lowest prices in SG. Will update this thread =)

Oh the famous Ah Lim, the corner shop at the 3rd level of the shopping center if I am not wrong. I remember I bought my first CM game from him almost 13yrs ago. I used to study at Serangoon Garden Sec.

Ok I just hope that someone sells it today, cant wait to put on my trusted coat and start playing..hehe.

Fellow Singaporeans!

Is anyone here waiting for the patch before starting a game? I'm only starting a game after the patch as I dun wanna find out I'm missing out on some bug fix or data error corrections... especially when the patch will be out soon. (I know the patch is save game compatiable except data changes)

Fellow Singaporeans!

Is anyone here waiting for the patch before starting a game? I'm only starting a game after the patch as I dun wanna find out I'm missing out on some bug fix or data error corrections... especially when the patch will be out soon. (I know the patch is save game compatiable except data changes)

Actually I am waiting for the patch AND to install Windows 7 first before installing the game. I am actually waiting for my order of Windows 7 to arrive by mail, then I would start installing FM 2010 and this could take a few days!

Off topic but there was a nice piece on Singaporean football at both club national and club level in last months World Soccer.

Quite interesting how the league invites clubs each year and some of the teams which take part.

funzsquare selling for $55. Stocks sold out the moment it hit the shelves. More stocks coming tomorrow.

Comics connection, as stated previously, sells for $54. Think different outlets different price? weird

Or can try gameshop online order. $56.90 with free delivery. Earliest delivery Monday.

The game can make it or not :confused: I gave up buying since FM07. The forum looks like there are quite a number of major issues (defender not tackling, too many goals per strikers)

Definitely worth it. One of the best version ever. :thup:

Got it from www.dexcube.com at 52 bucks with free delivery

That's a really great price. Cheaper than most places and convenience of free delivery to boot.

Definitely worth it. One of the best version ever. :thup:

That's a really great price. Cheaper than most places and convenience of free delivery to boot.

Did they fixed the issues? :confused:Don't want to spend 50 dollars and leave it on the shelf again.:cool: For Fm 07, I played with my friend and was so frustrated that we almost break the CDs :rolleyes:

Archived