Win as much as you can Challenge

Hi and welcome to my challenge

in the old thread i forgot to put a points system so this is the new thread

The Aim

Is what the title says to win as much as you can with any club/clubs or nations at any detail level and manager rep.

The Points system

I will keep a leaderboard on how many points people have got.

World Cup- 100 points

Continental Cup- 80 points

Champions League- 70 points

Top Division Title in big nations (france, italy, holland, spain, england, portugal, germany,scotland, Greece)- 65 points

Uefa Cup- 50 points

European Super Cup- 50 points

Top division title in lower nations ( N.ireland etc )- 40 points

Domestic Cup (in top division)- 35 points

Second tier title- 20 points

Third tier title- 15 points

Fourth tier title-10 points

Also when you are starting this challenge could you post a screenshot of your manager profile. Also every season could you give us an update on how your club has done.

How to Post A Screenshot

1. While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).

2. Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image

3. Save the file as a JPEG

4. Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket or Imageshack

5. Post the direct Url to the image here.

Good Luck,

Hi and welcome to my challenge

in the old thread i forgot to put a points system so this is the new thread

The Aim

Is what the title says to win as much as you can with any club/clubs or nations at any detail level and manager rep.

The Points system

I will keep a leaderboard on how many points people have got.

World Cup- 100 points

Continental Cup- 80 points

Champions League- 70 points

Top Division Title in big nations (france, italy, holland, spain, england, portugal, germany,scotland, Greece)- 65 points

Uefa Cup- 50 points

European Super Cup- 50 points

Top division title in lower nations ( N.ireland etc )- 40 points

Domestic Cup (in top division)- 35 points

Second tier title- 20 points

Third tier title- 15 points

Fourth tier title-10 points

Also when you are starting this challenge could you post a screenshot of your manager profile. Also every season could you give us an update on how your club has done.

How to Post A Screenshot

1. While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).

2. Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image

3. Save the file as a JPEG

4. Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket or Imageshack

5. Post the direct Url to the image here.

Good Luck,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">holy crap, how'd you get all those extra nationalities? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dunno just chose argentinian and Ecuadorian and when I looked nearly all of south america was on there xD

2008-09 Chimney Corner, Northern Irish Second Division

I took over at Chimney Corner, in early August, a team who was predicted to only finish 8th. I had no money since the team was in 10K debt, we'd end the season 10 times worse off than that, but that didn't matter. My only signing of the summer, Brian Quilty, a player reccomended by one of my scouts, would turn out to be, one of the signings of the century, no money paid at all, for a fffb player.

Ending League Table

Player Statistics Overview

Brian Quilty

History of Achievements

I don't get any points for promotion do I?

Do it like this -

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Name Points Clubs Used

PaulHartman71 85 Linfield, Chimney Corner

</pre>

I'd reccomend doing it on Microsoft Excel, then you can just copy and paste the table and put it inbetween this -

[ c o d e]

Table goes here, except you don't need the spaces on the two code things.

[ / c o d e ]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tyler_Durden:

Is it ok to start this challenge, holidaying ´til season 08/09 and starting unemployed?? (as it´s something I wanted to try for a long time). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is already a challenge for that here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PoopyPants:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tyler_Durden:

Is it ok to start this challenge, holidaying ´til season 08/09 and starting unemployed?? (as it´s something I wanted to try for a long time). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is already a challenge for that here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but no point system!! Can I just participate in this challenge and give myself the disadvantage of starting unemployed??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PoopyPants:

There is already a challenge for that here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but no point system!! Can I just participate in this challenge and give myself the disadvantage of starting unemployed?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure that'd be fine icon_biggrin.gif

on the other hand I´ll maybe start the "Career-Challenge" see how far it takes me, as it´s my first time trying this out, being unemployed I think I´ll prefer a slow start...

Will be back for this challenge though, I have just the team in mind... icon_wink.gif

Is my Gundo's game legible for this? If so then this is how many points I should have:

Team Name: Rasharkin (Northern Ireland)

1 x Second Tier Title = 20 points

15 x Domestic Cup Titles = 525 points

7 x Top Division Titles = 280 points

Total = 1005 points. icon_smile.gif

Archived