Weird glitch???

On my Villa save, I just played Tottenham in the league cup third round and drew 1-1 in normal time. Then in the 122nd minute Marc Albrighton scored the winning goal, but when I continued the game and viewed the other results I looked for mine and it said I had won on penalties???? I looked at the result and there it was 1-1 after 90 mins but with no Albrighton goal and made up penalties which I apparently won 4-2. I have no complaints as I got through, I was just wondering whether anything like this has happened to anyone else as it really confused me.

On my Villa save, I just played Tottenham in the league cup third round and drew 1-1 in normal time. Then in the 122nd minute Marc Albrighton scored the winning goal, but when I continued the game and viewed the other results I looked for mine and it said I had won on penalties???? I looked at the result and there it was 1-1 after 90 mins but with no Albrighton goal and made up penalties which I apparently won 4-2. I have no complaints as I got through, I was just wondering whether anything like this has happened to anyone else as it really confused me.

These kinds of things could be bugs, but unless you have a screenshot and/or a save game and are willing to post it on the bugs forum and upload the save if asked for it, its going nowhere tbh.

I haven't had this, but I have a glitch. When it's halftime and when I'm about to click on Halftime team talks, individual ratings of players at halftime disappear and then I don't know how well there doing anymore. Nothing major (I can live without it) but would be helpful if It did get fixed.

Happened to me in my Liverpool save,i won the Champions League 2-1 in extra time,the game finished so naturally i pressed continue..it all changed and it stated i won 5-4 on pens.

off-topic but i have to say its bizzarre you have been a member on the forums since 2006 and only 2 posts? :eek:

Archived