Realistic, but a bit harsh?

On the demo, Im currently managing Reading FC. I'm media predicted 5th and only had 200k to spend! After 5 games I was 21th, then I won 5 consecutive games and currently unbeaten in 9. Now I'm 6th going into a game against Blackpool at home, and got a message saying,

"Reading manager under pressure, If Reading loss against Blackpool, Ellis's future at Reading is certainly in doubt"

I got my team's morale back up, Currently on very good form and handling the press and players very well. Also this is a new feature to FM, but I just want to say, Is this a bit harsh?

yeah this is a problem in FM imo, I've often been doing ok and been described as "under-pressure manager _"

The most frustrating case was recently on 09 when I took over at West Ham with 12 games left and they were in the relegation zone, I had a good run of wins and draws and the odd loss and safely survived in the end but was described in the press as "under-pressure" which is only a small thing but after the struggle with a poor squad and little money I felt my improvement of the team deserved a little recognition.

Still in the League cup, so I don't know why the press and or board are unhappy with me? I haven't played Noel Hunt at all (don't need him) and he's probably are best player, do the board have favoured personal?

If they did it would be on the information part of your club I think.

On the demo, Im currently managing Reading FC. I'm media predicted 5th and only had 200k to spend! After 5 games I was 21th, then I won 5 consecutive games and currently unbeaten in 9. Now I'm 6th going into a game against Blackpool at home, and got a message saying,

"Reading manager under pressure, If Reading loss against Blackpool, Ellis's future at Reading is certainly in doubt"

I got my team's morale back up, Currently on very good form and handling the press and players very well. Also this is a new feature to FM, but I just want to say, Is this a bit harsh?

Maybe its down to the bad start you had ? might change after you win some more.

just curious but who did you sign ? i brought mellor from preston they were giving him away at 95k

Still in the League cup, so I don't know why the press and or board are unhappy with me? I haven't played Noel Hunt at all (don't need him) and he's probably are best player, do the board have favoured personal?

Noel hunt has scored the most goals for me followed by mellor and long.

Whos up front for you ?

ps soon got rid of the home hoodoo :)

Archived