Routine for Friday?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on when I get it! I imagine i'll have a stroll over to Morrisons for some supplies...get the kettle on and sit with a cup of tea while assessing what I have at my disposal. Love the beginning of the game and I'm determined not to just go and lump a load of bids in on players straight away...

Going to town with my brother, he is off to work, I am off to buy FM and some snacks. Maybe a Maccy D's breakfast, then home to play. WOOT

Friday Night it is Chinese night with my mate and brother, then we're hoping to start our epic hot seat game, which should go on till FM11 is out :)

get up go to asda at 8 see if its a reasonable price if so buy it if not dont buy it

go to work

lunch time go and see if i can grab it from an indie near my work or GAME

go back to work

go home install play

go watch NCIS at 9 on FX

possibly come back and play some more

Go to Tesco at 6am to buy it, into work about 6.30am. Taking my laptop so I'll load it at work in my office.

Have a play with the editor...

Clock watch all day...

Ignore staff / phones / emails...

Go home and start a one week holiday...:D

Get in!!!!

Unemployed for next few weeks, grab 3 or 4 hrs once download done few hours sleep, get up when mrs goes to work for a 6 hour stint. Then another 6 hour stint from about 8pm get up early saturday morning and another stint till North London Derby.

UP THE SPURS

Get up go to work come home a play fm.Told the Mrs she could invite her pals round so she wouldnt moan at me bein upstairs all nite!!Cunning plan huh!?

like this mate fair play

me i have an op on my knee friday (tore ligaments playing 3 weeks ago) so for the first time ever i will be one of the nerdy guys at a tesco store midnight waiting to buy a game, want to play before i go under the knife as i will laid up away from pc for around a week,

thursday after work sleep till 11pm, get showered go tescos, get game play untill morning few hours kip then hobble to hospital

Well I had 14 days holidays to take by the end of the year so I'm off Friday and then through next week. Up at normal time of 6.30, get the game and supplies from Tesco/Asda/Game/Gamestation. No woman around this year to annoy me, lol.

I'm out for Halloween Friday and Saturday night but other than that I may vegetate after a long stresful 3/4 months in work.

wake up at 530am

set off for work at 545am

arrive at work 6am

stare at the clock until 2pm

rush to game at approximately 215pm

drive through some red lights at about 220pm (only joking drive responsibly :p)

arrive home at about 230pm

install and enjoy all night until saturday!!! then play again on sunday

well it depends on if i'm working or not:

If not: Get up earlyish (9-10), cup of tea, goto asda get game and food. Go home, try to prepare dj set for big night on saturday, Play FM till early maaarnin'.

If working: get up, work, repeat above.

Wow, exciting stuff I'm sure you'l agree.

Do my uni assignment tommorow so i have friday free. get up at 8 take a slow walk into town and get it from game (they do a 10% student discount if you take your uni card and reward card). go to mcdonalds and have a sausage and egg mcmuffin and tea whilst reading the manual. get home and play until 6 or 7 till we go out. then on saturday get a few hours in before arsenal v spurs. now that has to be as close to a perfect 24 hours as humanely possible?

Do my uni assignment tommorow so i have friday free. get up at 8 take a slow walk into town and get it from game (they do a 10% student discount if you take your uni card and reward card). go to mcdonalds and have a sausage and egg mcmuffin and tea whilst reading the manual. get home and play until 6 or 7 till we go out. then on saturday get a few hours in before arsenal v spurs. now that has to be as close to a perfect 24 hours as humanely possible?

You may want to get a take away egg mcmuffin. I believe the manual is basic this year and is being released online instead.

I wish I could have been as organised at getting my assignments out of the way when I was at Uni.

Mine will be:

7ish - feed baby

8.30 - drive to yeovil with baby

8.59 - start banging on door of game

9.02 - head home

9.30 - start looking for someone updates to give me the tier 7 and 8 for my game, then send the files to my mate LiverpoolBloke.

10.30 - edit the files replacing Andover with my town Sturminster Newton - only cosmetic changes.

11.00 - feed baby again, you didnt think I had forgetten about her did you?

12.00 - play with baby while looking at laptop.

13.00 - Baby gets a nap, play fm while looking at baby!

After that it gets a bit blurry, possably have somekind of interaction with the wife, and later more feeding the baby!

Up early and head down to GAME to pick up my beautiful copy of FM10. Install. Play the game and quite blatantly ignore the family. :D

Thankfully, my wife fully understands how much this release means to me and will (God bless her) give me a lot more leeway this weekend.

Life is good from Friday.

get my self to asda or tesco at midnight, play the game while 4 or 5 in the morning, go to bed, get up at 10 play all day and night, wake up saturday play FM till 12, head to elland road to see the mighty leeds against yeovil, have a few hours on it when i get back home, get my self out for halloween party, get back and play for a while, play all day sunday.

Oooft its hard graft this football management malarky, haha! :D

Start work at 8.30AM, while at work missus and daughter trot off to buy the game for me. Missus downloads patch and installs game ready for my return (she's a good missus :D).

Home for 5.30PM. Eat dinner play with daughter. 7.45PM trawl various sites downloading various facepacks, kits, badges etc.

9PM play the game :D

Wait for Steam download to finish

Install game

DONT play game, instead...

Keep refreshing the Editors Hideaway forum until someone uploads an English Level 10 DB

Download Db & 10.1.0 Patch (hopefully)

Launch custom DB and do a few minor tweaks.

Open Beer

Finally Launch Game.

Bliss :D

07.00: wake up,

07.05: wash

07.10: eat breakfast

07.20: shops for sweets, juice and plenty of red bull

07.35: Stare, yes start out of the window for any sign of the postie or the dhl guy.

08.00: Still staring

09.00: still staring...house across the road has new blinds

10.00: still staring grass could do with a cut? do i risk it?

10.02: do i hell still staring

11.00: more staring, something in the distance

11.01: have walked down the street to confront the "something"

11.03: back in house making lunch will game installs or having a few choice words for the postie

Wake up about 8

realise I dont have to go to work

smile

turn on PC, check sports and other headlines/email

wait for nice man bearing game (RM or not who cares?)

put disk in, start install

make tea and toast (possibly go down shop for goodies)

sit at pc

play

play

play

you get the idea

Archived