Received FM10 - Cannot Install

Hi - I tried to search for someone with similar problems but couldn't find any threads!

I pre-ordered and received FM10 today. Despite buying it a hard copy, I wanted to install with Steam as I quite like the idea of having patches etc downloaded automatically.

I have tried to install FM10, but it won't allow me to install it with steam, saying that the game is not yet released.

Is the only way around this to install from the DVD as opposed to Steam?

Will I be able to transfer it to Steam once release day arrives - or would I have to uninstall and then re-install with Steam?

Would appreciate any advice!

What happened to easy going and having a laugh? how many times have i seen "it's your tactic's"? rather alot...i thought it was an ongoing silly joke in the SI/FM community.

Am i in trouble now for spamming? get a grip people.

On subject...where did you get your game from?

So people are installing the game and playing it as well even before the release date is this right???

yes as you don't need to activate the game if you keep the disc in the drive but people want to activate through steam so they don't have to worry about the disc as well as other benifits

What happened to easy going and having a laugh? how many times have i seen "it's your tactic's"? rather alot...i thought it was an ongoing silly joke in the SI/FM community.

Am i in trouble now for spamming? get a grip people.

On subject...where did you get your game from?

Spot on it is getting pretty sad here......the humourless police are everywhere:thdn:

I got a thread pulled last weekend stating there was a bug............in the spurs v stoke game(surely this couldnt happen in real life:D)

same as you was a joke directed at those who knock the game saying ..I had 50 shots on goal the other team 1....and I lost 1-0 etc it must be a bug:rolleyes:

perhaps we should realise we are being very naughty trying to have a bit of fun ..............so switch the sense of humour to OFF when you log in:thup:

Should get FM10 by weekend Zavvi have sent ..............its down to the posties now(whats the chances of that happening ........all year to strike and on release day......................come on ALL TOGETHER NOW IT MUST BE A BUG!!!!!!!)

Archived