demo player attributes

Has anyone noticed that the player attributes on the demo are pretty low for some top players or is it just me? I have noticed that even though Theo Walcott is'nt awesome in real life,his attributes on here are that of a league 2 player.Even Cristiano Ronaldo's attributes are not brilliant! Thoughts anyone please!

Player attributes are set by club researchers based on SI's guidelines. Like all things about football, they are subject to individual opinions. If you think any are wrong, report them in the relevant thread in the Data forum, but rememeber that because someone thinks they are low/high, doesnt mean that they are necessarily wrong.

Has anyone noticed that the player attributes on the demo are pretty low for some top players or is it just me? I have noticed that even though Theo Walcott is'nt awesome in real life,his attributes on here are that of a league 2 player.Even Cristiano Ronaldo's attributes are not brilliant! Thoughts anyone please!

I agree with Fraz that it is subjective but one person (researcher) does a team for example or they can have multiple clubs depending on the country. I would argue that this is in fact biased and having one person responsible for some many players is too much as can be seen in many players that seem to be either under or over rated (subjective I know) but surely common sense would say that once the researcher has made his attributes then for example 10 people then look at his players and see if they agree. If 8/10 people thinking that heading should be improved then suely if 8 people think this then the researcher may in fatc be wrong. More people need to look at a player like this to make it become more fair and vailid in my opinion. :)

Archived