Two Things I Need Before Friday

Hello

For maximum FM2010 pleasure I would like to nip a couple of perennial problems in the bud this time around. Any help with either/both of the following would be greatly appreciated:

1. How do I change the database so that the German national team appears properly?

2. Could anyone direct me to a reliable downloadable patch which has the club badges for the Premiership teams? [N.b. I did get one of these before, but the graphic was slightly inadequate in that the badges appeared ever so slightly to the left of where the other (non-patch) badges appeared. This wasn't a problem at first, but after a couple of seasons, and lots of promotions/relegations, the mixing up of Prem and Championship clubs meant that the fixture lists and league tables appeared a bit untidy, due to the lack of a consistent margin.]

Thanks in advance.

Hello

For maximum FM2010 pleasure I would like to nip a couple of perennial problems in the bud this time around. Any help with either/both of the following would be greatly appreciated:

1. How do I change the database so that the German national team appears properly?

2. Could anyone direct me to a reliable downloadable patch which has the club badges for the Premiership teams? [N.b. I did get one of these before, but the graphic was slightly inadequate in that the badges appeared ever so slightly to the left of where the other (non-patch) badges appeared. This wasn't a problem at first, but after a couple of seasons, and lots of promotions/relegations, the mixing up of Prem and Championship clubs meant that the fixture lists and league tables appeared a bit untidy, due to the lack of a consistent margin.]

Thanks in advance.

1. cant talk about this on the forums.

2. www.sortitoutsi.net

I managed to download a collection of logos. But my PC keeps asking what programme I want to open it with - what should I choose?

So the Germany thing can't be talked about, right? I gather it's something pretty straightforward. Someone told me once but I forgot.

I've sorted out the Germany thing now. And in so doing solved the mystery of Jens Mustermann, which had been perplexing me for years.

Still need to figure out how to run this torrent file for the logos. It keeps asking me what programme I want to use to open the downloaded file...

I've sorted out the Germany thing now. And in so doing solved the mystery of Jens Mustermann, which had been perplexing me for years.

Still need to figure out how to run this torrent file for the logos. It keeps asking me what programme I want to use to open the downloaded file...

if youve downloaded a torrent with the logos in then you need to download a programme like bittorrent. the torrent you have isnt the file with the logos.

you open the torrent file with the programme like bittorrent and then it downloads the logo files. then you put the logos in the db folder in the sigames folder on your c: drive i think

Archived