If I download on Steam...

Hi, if I was to download the game on Steam, do I only have a maximum of one download?

Therefore:

1. If say I own a pc and a laptop and want to download it on both, will I be able to or not?

2. If I had to uninstall the game for some reason, would I be able to re-download it in the future?

I didn't download it last year but understand users could download it on 5 computers at any one time. Is this the same for this year's game?

Hi, if I was to download the game on Steam, do I only have a maximum of one download?

Therefore:

1. If say I own a pc and a laptop and want to download it on both, will I be able to or not?

2. If I had to uninstall the game for some reason, would I be able to re-download it in the future?

I didn't download it last year but understand users could download it on 5 computers at any one time. Is this the same for this year's game?

1. yes - although it may be easier and/or quicker to download to one of them and then burn a copy from your Steam folder and use that to put a copy on the other. Depends on your internet speed and download limits as to whether you want to download it twice. You just can't be logged into Steam at the same time on both computers.

2. yes - the game will always be tied to your account, I had problems with a Steam game after I modified it a bit. After much stuffing around it was easier to delete it and re-download it.

Downloads are unlimited, Installs are on however many machines you have a Steam install. In my case 3. 1 desk, and 2 lappy's.

Whilst copying the game from one steam folder to another computers steam folder is faster than downloading thrice. It's worth then getting Steam to validate the file cache to ensure all is ok.

Archived